Volkswagen Owners Clinic
After 51 years in business, there isn’t much that shocks us anymore over here at Clarkdale. Except for one thing: the astonishing number of Volkswagen drivers who, despite loving them, are unaware of most of their vehicles’ features. The time has come to put an end to this, and Das Enlightenment is upon us in the form of The VW Owner’s Clinic, an exclusive Clarkdale event designed to enhance our customers’ VW ownership experience. And, like all enlightenments before it, this one is free of charge.
The clinic will provide you with:
– An introduction to all involved in Clarkdale’s Service Department, from management to advisors to the very technicians who work on your car, all of whom will be available to answer your questions.
– Answers to your questions regarding your VW’s features and functions by way of live and interactive demonstrations on our complete new model line up in our Service Shop with our Volkwagen trained technicians.
– Discussions on safety-related items, warranty, extended service coverage, and the benefits of servicing your car Vancouver Volkswagen.
– A tour of Clarkdale’s facilities and equipment.
And, as every cake needs its icing…
– A free gift from the Clarkdale Parts Department.
– Food and beverages will be served.
Next Owner’s Clinic:
Date: June 17, 2020.
With the whole “knowledge sharing” idea, the VW Owner’s Clinic is FREE and open to ALL Volkswagen owners, regardless of year, model or place of purchase.
If you’re interested in attending please email email@example.com with email subject: October Owner’s Clinic.